- Model NO.: JF-ETP-210B
- CPU Type: PC Share/Terminal
- System Architecture: Non-X86 Server
- Supporting Memory Capacity: ≤8GB
- Trademark: Shenzhen Junfirer Technology Development Co., ltd
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Workstation Type: Desktop Workstation
- Application: Workgroup Level
- Max. CPUs: 1
- Platform: PC Workstation
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- HS Code: 8473309000
2. Support XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 (32bit & 64bit);
3. Ports: 1 RJ-45 LAN port; 3 USB 2.0 ports; 1 DC in port; 2 Audio jacks: Speaker-out andmic-in; (Microphone for single user mode);
4. Support unlimited users(Users' quantities also depend on host computer); 5. Display support Max 1280*1024@85Hz, 16bit/64K colors; Widescreen 1440*900 support and support touch screens; 6. CPU: 533M; Memory: 64M; Storage flash: 64M.
7. Can support WiFi (Option); 8. Limitless distance for connecting network.
1. Sharing work mode
With VDP technology, you can set up sharing cloud computing network, the desk of Cloud Computing Terminal use the resources of the main HOST, and run remote desktop. It works just like a full typical desktop computer.
2. Mini PC mode
Cloud Computing Terminal can work as a stand-alone minicomputer. You can surf internet, enjoy cloud computing, run simplify Office software and even download data to your USB flash memory or other moving HDD.
10-second Quick Start function and nice print function supported
Compared to the long time starting process of traditional desktop computer, Cloud Computing Terminal may bring you super surprise; It takes only 10 seconds to start.
Cloud Computing Terminal support printing function under both working modes, overcomes the traditional limitations of network computer.
Cloud Computing Terminal support WiFi.
|Size||Access Device: 115*115 *26 mm Shipping Size: 138*138*98mm|
|Weight||210BAccess Terminal: 180g|
Shipping Weight (includes power adapter, packaging, documentation, etc. ): 400g
|Power Supply||Input: 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz; Output: 5 VDC, 2 A|
Nominal consumption: 5 Watts
|Front LED Indicators||Power: connection to power supply LAN: connection to network|
Ready: connection to host PC
01 - On/Off Power Switch 04 - Video port
02 - DC Power Input 05 - Microphone in
03 - LAN port (RJ45) 06 - Speaker Out
07 - 3 USB 2.0 Ports, Through USB converters connected PS / 2 mouse and keyboard
|Connection to Host PC||Onboard LAN 10/100 Mb/s connection or WIFI|
|Video Resolution||Max 1280*1024, 16bit/64K colors; Widescreen 1440*900 support|
|Audio||Stereo output via microphone and speaker port|
|CPU||Onboard ARM926EJ 533MHz|
|Memory||Onboard 64MB RAM|
|Storage||Onboard 64MB Flash|
|Firmware feature||Windows CE 5.0 integrated RDP protocols, Support system upgrading.|
|USB||3 USB Port,USB Wi-Fi, USB touch screen.|
|TERMINAL SERVICES SOFTWARE|
|Max # Users|
|100 users* when using a server host OS (i.e. Windows Server 2003/2008)|
30 users when using a desktop OS (i.e. Windows XP/7)
|User Software||210B terminal services software|
|Windows XP, Windows Server 2000/2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server2008,, Linux and all other OS which has terminal working permission.|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND OPTIONS|
|Kit Contents||210BKit includes access terminal, power supply, software installation & user's guide and other peripherals are NOT included and must be purchased separately.|